- In the LAC, Log on to the AZAR software following the directions next to the computer.
- Go to Black Azar, Ch 11. Nouns and Articles
- Review as needed the sections 11.8 and 11.9 for articles. You can review the entire chapter if needed.
- Complete the exercises in the sections you have reviewed.
- When you submit each exercise, you will get an immediate score.
- Review any incorrect answers.
- Record the exercise(s) completed, score(s), and time on the LAC EXERCISE LOG.
- Show the form to the LAC instructor or tutor who will sign to confirm the completion of your work.
- If required by your instructor, turn in your completed LAC EXERCISE LOG when due.
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.