- In the LAC, Log on to the AZAR software following the directions next to the computer.
- Go to Blue Azar, Ch 12 Noun Clauses.
- Review as needed the sections 20.1,20.2, 20.3, 20.4, 20.4, 20.5, 20.6, 20.7,and 20.8.
- Complete the exercises in the sections you have reviewed.
- When you submit each exercise, you will get an immediate score.
- Review any incorrect answers.
- Make sure to complete the Chapter 12 Test.
1: Record the exercise(s) completed, score(s), and time on the LAC EXERCISE LOG.
2: Show the form to the LAC instructor or tutor who will sign your completion.
3: If required by your instructor, turn in your completed LAC EXERCISE LOG when due.
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.