AZ3 - Ch 3 Perfect Vs. Simple
- In the LAC, Log on to the AZAR software following the directions next to the computer.
- Go to Blue Azar, Ch 3. Perfect and Progressive Tenses.
- Review as needed the sections 3.1, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, and 3.7.
- Complete the exercises in the sections you have reviewed.
- When you submit each exercise, you will get an immediate score.
- Review any incorrect answers.
- Make sure to complete the Chapter 3 Test.
- Record the exercise(s) completed, score(s), and time on the LAC EXERCISE LOG.
- Show the form to the LAC instructor or tutor who will sign your completion.
- If required by your instructor, turn in your completed LAC EXERCISE LOG when due.
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.