- In the LAC, Log on to the AZAR software following the directions next to the computer.
- Go to Blue Azar. If review is needed, review chapters 1-4.
- Complete the nine review exercises.
- When you submit each exercise, you will get an immediate score.
- Review any incorrect answers.
- Record the exercise(s) completed, score(s), and time on the LAC EXERCISE LOG.
- Show the form to the LAC instructor or tutor who will sign your to confirm the completion of your work.
- If required by your instructor, turn in your completed LAC EXERCISE LOG when due.
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.