1. In the LAC, Log on to the AZAR software following the directions next to the computer.
2. Go to Blue Azar, Ch 14: Gerunds and Infinitives Part 1.
3. Review as needed the sections.
1. Complete the exercises in the sections you have reviewed.
2. When you submit each exercise, you will get an immediate score.
3. Review any incorrect answers.
4. Make sure to complete the Chapter 14 Test.
1. Record the exercise(s) completed, score(s), and time on the LAC EXERCISE LOG.
2. Show the form to the LAC instructor or tutor who will sign to confirm the completion of your work.
3. If required by your instructor, turn in your completed LAC EXERCISE LOG when due.